A Warm Welcome to The Woodlands Guest House from Sandra & Donna.
The Woodlands Guest House has been our home for over 7 years and we have always strived to make our visitor’s holiday feel like a ’Home from Home’ experience.
We are only a 5 minute walk to the breathtaking cliff tops that over look Boscombe Beach and the stunning views stretching from Hengisbury Head to Sandbanks. On a clear bright day you can even see the cliffs of the Isle of Wight.
The Woodlands is set in its own country style garden with a Pine Tree arch that leads you up the garden path to our front door.
The Pine Tree’s and Sea Air were once considered therapeutic by doctors in Edwardian times, so a stay with us will be relaxing.
We pride ourselves on our Good Home Cooking , a Friendly and relaxed Environment and the Range of Excellent Accommodation.
- Situated on level ground
- 5 minutes walk from cliff top, pier & beach
- Iron and hairdryer available
- 10 minutes from local shops & farmers market
- Children over 10 years welcome
- Tennis courts across the road
- Car park at rear
- 10 minute walk to large selection of restaurants
- Large guest lounge